Small Business Loans That Feel Comfortable for Your Finances
The purpose of a small business loan is to give your company the capital it needs to grow. This should be a net positive for your business’s cash flow, brand reputation, and profits. To get the best results, it’s important to choose a lender with small business experience. At Array Financial, we help you get the financing your company needs while providing loan terms that are comfortable for your operations.
How Much Does a Small Business Loan Cost?
Our SBA 7(a) and 504 financing programs are designed to be easy for small business owners to afford and manage. Every loan has a different cost based on the amount of capital required, the length of time you need to pay it back and your company’s time in business. We customize each loan to fit your goals closely.
You can get a small business loan with excellent terms:
- Low interest rates: SBA loans save you money with their incredible interest rates.
- Loan-to-value ratio of up to 90%: The higher the LTV of a loan, the lower your down payment needed.
- Repayment terms up to 25 years: You can finance large funding amounts with comfortable monthly payments by spreading terms out.
- No prepayment penalties: If you decide to refinance down the road, you don’t have to worry about any penalties when transferring the balance.
- Capital for the largest purchases: We provide plenty of funding for heavy machinery, business equipment, real estate purchases, construction, and other needs.
What Terms Are Best for Your Business?
We always take your company’s cash flow into account when recommending loan terms. You have freedom when it comes to monthly payments, repayment terms, and other details. We show you the pros and cons of the different options available. You can also get working capital included in your loan for remodeling, payroll, marketing, technology and countless other items.
Learn more about SBA financing today. We’re happy to answer all of your questions.